Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mastronardi Estate Winery 2007 Cabernet Franc - $12.95

The Shores of Erie International Wine Festival (held just outside Windsor) is drawing closer, so I thought we should visit the area together, taste some wine and see if I can't lure you out to taste more.

The Tasting Notes: From the almighty 2007 vintgae comes this beauty of a wine with spiced oak, vanilla, cinnamon and black raspberry on the nose … Palate-wise there’s tobacco, raspberry, vanilla, black cherry and a lovely smooth-through-the-moth finish. Price: $12.95 – Rating: ****½

I am thrilled to announce that as of February 24, 2009, each Podcast has its own unique player - so you can listen to whichever Podcast you want to. So without further ado I will leave you with this week's Podcast, or if you decide not to check out the new format you can read the tasting notes below ... I recommend the Podcast, of course.

No comments: