Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aleksander Estate 2007 Baco Noir - $11.95

This coming weekend, September 11-13, 2009, is the Shores of Erie Wine Festival - a great opportunity for you to get out there (near Windsor) and try the wonderful wines from this unsung region of Ontario. To get you in the mood I have reviewed another wine you might find interesting and enjoyable, all for an amazing price.

The Tasting Notes: Big black raspberry notes with port-like cherry-chocolate smell and flavours, with just a hint of vanilla from the 20% oaking … delicious and smooth – wow, I’m totally impressed here. Price: $11.95 – Rating: ****½

I am thrilled to announce that as of February 24, 2009, each Podcast has its own unique player - so you can listen to whichever Podcast you want to. So without further ado I will leave you with this week's Podcast, or if you decide not to check out the new format you can read the tasting notes below ... I recommend the Podcast, of course.

No comments: