Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Coyote’s Run 2007 Red Paw Syrah - $24.00

I read an article lately about how Syrah could become the next big Ontario grape - not sure I fully agree with that but the folks at Coyote's Run are doing their best to make me a believer.

The Tasting Notes: This wine shows real finesse, with smoky bacon, white pepper and creamy vanilla – great mouth-feel and nice fruit … deliciously done. Price: $24.00 – Rating: ****


I am thrilled to announce that as of February 24, 2009, each Podcast has its own unique player - so you can listen to whichever Podcast you want to. So without further ado I will leave you with this week's Podcast, or if you decide not to check out the new format you can read the tasting notes below ... I recommend the Podcast, of course.

No comments: