Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Huff Estates 2007 First Frost Vidal - $18.95

Today it's time for a re-taste ... I previously reviewed this wine about a year ago; but at this year's Terroir event I got another sip of it, and with a year under its belt I think its even better than the first time. If you would like to read about more re-tasted wines check out my Taste It Again Grape Guy blog.

The Tasting Notes: This delicious semi-dry wine is luscious on the palate. The nose is melon, pineapple, fresh peach and white flowers – the palate bursts with apricot, melon and grapefruit – the acidity and sweetnes are so well balanced that it doesn’t taste sweet at all, just smooth and fruity. Price: $18.95 / 500ml – Rating: *****

I am thrilled to announce that as of February 24, 2009, each Podcast has its own unique player - so you can listen to whichever Podcast you want to. So without further ado I will leave you with this week's Podcast, or if you decide not to check out the new format you can read the tasting notes below ... I recommend the Podcast, of course.

No comments: