Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hillebrand 2008 Trius Cabernet Franc - $14.95

Considering the lousy summer we had I find it kinda funny we are having a fall that is giving us temperatures well above the normal (I think today we are 5 degrees above the average). Speaking about above average, this Hillebrand Trius Cabernet Franc certainly fits that description.

The Tasting Notes: The nose is loaded with tobacco and cherry, while on the palate the tobacco-cherry relationship lives on with a nice hint of chocolate for a real taste treat … there’s also good acidity and a real nice finish to this wine. Price: $14.95 – Rating: ****


I am thrilled to announce that as of February 24, 2009, each Podcast has its own unique player - so you can listen to whichever Podcast you want to. So without further ado I will leave you with this week's Podcast, or if you decide not to check out the new format you can read the tasting notes below ... I recommend the Podcast, of course.

No comments: