Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Featherstone 2008 Red Tail Merlot - $19.95

I have to admit, I would have thought we'd have a lot more snow on the ground and colder temperatures at this time of year ... it's kinda putting a damper on any kind of big reds I might want to recommend. So instead here's a medium bodied Merlot that goes lovely with all kinds of dinner-stuffs.

The Tasting Notes: The snout on this wine is sweet cranberry and cherry aromas, while in the maw you’ll find sour cherry, red currant and plenty of mouthwatering acidity. Price: $19.95 – Rating: ***½


I am thrilled to announce that as of February 24, 2009, each Podcast has its own unique player - so you can listen to whichever Podcast you want to. So without further ado I will leave you with this week's Podcast, or if you decide not to check out the new format you can read the tasting notes below ... I recommend the Podcast, of course.

No comments: