Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stoney Ridge 2008 Chardonnay Musque - $17.00

With Thanksgiving behind us fall is most definitely here, and since we had such a miserable summer with little to no heat and ... heck you probably lived through it too ... so I thought I would bring summer to you in the form of a glass of wine.

The Tasting Notes: The aromas are peachy, perfumed, tropical and even a bit grassy; the flavours follow along, minus the grass: peach, apple, tropical with a touch of sweetness and a real long persistent finish. Price: $17.00 – Rating: ****


I am thrilled to announce that as of February 24, 2009, each Podcast has its own unique player - so you can listen to whichever Podcast you want to. So without further ado I will leave you with this week's Podcast, or if you decide not to check out the new format you can read the tasting notes below ... I recommend the Podcast, of course.

No comments: