Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pillitteri 2007 Bradshaw’s Bottled Blonde Reserve - $23.00

I keep hearing about the powers of positive thinking ... so with that in mind I have decided to stop thinking of the summer we are having as horrible and am concentrating on what lies ahead. Join me as we think of the best summer (what's left anyway) possible, and let's start that off with a drink of a nice white wine.

The Tasting Notes: This blonde is made up of Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Chardonnay and Riesling. Smells are plentiful with vanilla, apple, floral and quince notes on the nose. This flavours come through on the palate, so there’s lots of fruit with a long floral finish. Price: $23.00 – Rating: ****

I am thrilled to announce that as of February 24, 2009, each Podcast has its own unique player - so you can listen to whichever Podcast you want to. So without further ado I will leave you with this week's Podcast, or if you decide not to check out the new format you can read the tasting notes below ... I recommend the Podcast, of course.

No comments: